What’s your shipping method?
USPS Priority Mail
Do you ship internationally?
Not at this time, but we hope to do so soon.
How long does it take to process my order?
We usually process orders within two business days upon receipt of the order.
My order is not processing. What’s wrong?
If you are having difficulty placing an order, please try one or all of the following steps:
- The highlighted message "Zip code on billing address cannot be longer than 5 digits" is only a reminder and not an error message. Please proceed filling out the rest of the form and submit order.
- Make sure you've selected the State, County (if shipping to TN) and Country from the dropdown menus where you enter your name, address, etc. The site will not accept the payment and continue on to the next page if not completely filled out.
- Please ensure your browser and platform are up to date. You can check that you are using the latest browser version on this secure website: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/the-latest-version/chrome
If you are still having trouble after completing these steps, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your return policy?
All sales are final.
If any item is damaged in shipping, please send a photo of the packing and contents, and we will be happy to replace your item. True South Puzzle Company is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
A piece is missing from my puzzle. Will you replace it?
As we have grown and are manufacturing more runs of the puzzles we have found that the use of different dies to cut the pattern makes it nearly impossible for us to find a matching piece, so we do not offer replacement pieces any more.
After looking thoroughly around the area in which you worked the puzzle if you still cannot find the piece and you feel that the piece was lost during the manufacturing process we would be happy to send the same puzzle (or a similar puzzle)** with a bagged replacement.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
• Sign and date the barcode found on the bottom of the puzzle box with a pen.
• Take a photo of signed and dated barcode.
• Locate the production code on the long side of the puzzle box lid. This code is embossed, not printed. It begins with the letter "P" followed by five digits. (Sometimes this is hard to find. We will accept requests without it.)
• Email barcode photo and production code with your mailing address to email@example.com
• Mailed information accepted also (picture or actual barcode cut from box). Please mail to:
True South Puzzle Company
73 White Bridge Rd, Ste G2
Nashville, TN 37205
** Discontinued puzzles will be replaced with another style similar to the original puzzle and the image by which to work the puzzle.
**We cannot send puzzles to addresses outside of U.S.A.**
I sent in the required information for my replacement puzzle. When can I expect to receive the replacement?
We typically ship replacement puzzles within 7-10 days upon receipt of your letter.
Do you offer larger pictures of the puzzles? The image on the box is hard to see.
Some puzzlers have had luck enlarging the images from our website on their computer, phone or iPad screen. But remember, puzzles are supposed to be challenging!